Friday, November 28, 2008

Cindy loved 390

By looking back of the classes I have had in OC, other than many of my Finance courses I took with Derek. Marc’s class is probably the best one I have enjoyed. I think I am so used to get ready on Thursday to join this xx, don’t know what exact word can describe it, such as group, party, meeting; It is a class that I really actively learned; however, I feel it’s more like a big family, everyone knows each other so well

I never felt stressful being here, and I was not nervous of eye contacting each audience while I was at the stage. Because I know everybody was being so supportive and they were really listening. I was being so comfortable of expressing ideas and in group discussions. I can’t tell enough goodness about this course. I really think this is a well done course for Marc.

I remember walking into the very first class, I was hesitate and unsure the outcome. When Marc was going through the outline, I though “god, this is so complex”, plus I only knew couple students well in the class. Now, I had gone coffee with Leslie two times. She was such a trust worthy and reliable person I had not resisted self-disclosing myself for the interview assignment. When I started my first big job, I was always being coached. Now, I am proud that I had been a coach too!! I am a lucky girl that I had partnered with Jen to coach. She is definitely an awesome girl and she earned my respect. My first time in a team with Wei broke the ice on the surface. What a future leader!

I can’t forget also Ash, Emily, Wes, Felicia, Ian, Ting, Kathy, Hengchi, Haoqi, Jason, Craig, James, Steve, Joel, Justin and Nadine. You guys are all amazing. Hah, I can actually name everybody, never did in other classes! By the way, you are still handsome Wes after haircut; you too Marc, you really initiated change and I will vote for you film until it wins.

Finally, I want to say good luck everyone on whatever you are doing. Stay positive, and up up every day. I may see some of you in grad ceremony next summer! Right on!

No comments: