Friday, October 17, 2008

Getting to know Cindy a little more

It was couple years ago; I guess I was at the age of must catching the trend…my hair was dyed to blond; I put makeup on everyday; shopping for brand clothing and purse was always fun; I even visited plastic surgery clinic to get advice on getting double eyelid type… I am glad I did not get it done and I am happy that now I am living a style of simplicity and being self-supportive. Although I still have wishes…

First of all, I want to add sense of humour into my character. I am always inspired by and want to make friends with person who is funny and can tell many of jokes; I want to be a person to make you feel enjoyable and delightful when we had a chat. I had a college he blended humor sense well into customer service and his cusomers always like coming back to see him and give high compliments on his job performance,what a great thing to learn to be funny....

Secondly, could I have a less strong personality… by completing the interview with Leslie; I became realized maybe my character was strongly influenced by my younger sister. If there was no so-called one child policy and my younger sister never has been sent away, so my parents and we three kids could have grew up together, life would be so different and I would have been more willing to share my goodies with her.

Thirdly, I wish I am brighter on normal distribution or possibilities. Therefore, that management science course would be an appetizer to me rather than a smelly junk.

Next, if i am a pianoist. I was always pushed to study hard at school, beside that, I had a shool teacher was very fond of my handwriting, so I was trained brush handwriting for about year. However,my real dream is to be a pianosist. Maybe it is not too late yet to start,just need to find one, huh?

I have another wish is to be more self confident and give away many smile—to the people who need to be cheered up.

1 comment:

Hui Cindy said...

owow,it is blond,not blonde.